Wednesday, March 16, 2011

::Transit::

Parkside's large group mostly for young adults. I've been wanting to try out the fellowship since the first time I've visited Parkside.  My only issue is that it's on Wed night and with my work schedule, a lot of the times, I'm really exhausted by dinner time and I would passed out sleeping on my couch.

So this week, I've finally made it since I wasn't feeling sleepy at all.  I got there and I got a surprise. Vince was there too. Totally was not expecting another Asian there, especially someone I know. The service was good.  Worship was thoroughly touching especially when I connect more with music.  I totally feel like it's some place where I can stay and sing my heart out for worship.

The message was short but thorough.  Now they are going through John. It's such a good reminder of who Jesus is and what he did for us to save us from the world.  I just wish if the message was just slightly longer, maybe 10-15min, but overall it was still very refreshing for a midweek service.

I'm going to try really hard to make it on Wed nite and try to meet more people there and get plugged in.  My goal for the year is to get plugged in.

No comments: