Thursday, March 17, 2011

B Spot

One of Michael Symon's 3 restaurants, very casual burger spot.

It was one of those days where I finished work earlier and I went without lunch. So I decided to go to B Spot for a burger.  I ordered Shroomage and Lola fries. The burger has a huge portabella mushroom with some cheese and onions on top of the burger.  The patty is not one of those thin ones, it was meaty, thick patty.  It was just a little too salty for me.  I added their pickled onions and pepper and their red pepper sauce.  Very good gourmet burger.  The Lola fries is okay, not my favorite. It just wasn't crunchy enough but it did have good rosemary flavor.

I have yet to try the vanilla bacon apple shake.  I have been told that it is good despite it's weird name.  We shall see.  It's definitely one to go back when I get my occasional burger craving.

No comments: