Sunday, March 06, 2011

Parkside part II

Tried out Parkside church again.  Tried it once a couple months ago, and it wasn't Alistair Beggs speaking. But I just felt a little lost and I think at the point I was hoping that the Chinese church would work out as well as the one in Jersey had for me.

This time, I really liked it.  Pastor Beggs' sermon was intense, about the sanctuary/temple which God has entrusted to us to care for.  I just haven't had an intense sermon like his in a long time, probably since my time at JMac's church when I was at UCLA.  It was totally inspiring, really want me to re-build my relationship with God and really trust Him for his plans for me here in Cleveland.  By the end of the sermon, I felt peace for the first time since moving to Cleveland.  It's almost like I have come to a place where I can see myself grow and not be anxious about what would happen next, waiting for me.

I'm going to really try to put Wed's large group into my schedule and make it a weekly thing.

No comments: