Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 5/6

Day 5 was better, light sensitivity was not as bad, definitely improving.  Words on monitor are getting clearer and vision in general is getting pretty clear.  Still using the drops as scheduled and as needed.  The contacts bandages were now really irritating, keep wanting to pull them out myself.  Can't wait for the 1 week post op to get those out.

Day 6 was my first day back to work.  My day starts early and I still drive in the dark in AM so lights were definitely starbursts so I keep my focus away from oncoming traffic.  But otherwise, working wasn't too bad.  Used the drops as needed and scheduled, computer screen was turned down dimmer and I had to squint a little to read the words since they were not enlarged due to computers being shared in the hospital. Sunglasses were definitely my best friend during the day time. c(:

No comments: