Thursday, March 08, 2012

Day 2

Today I woke up with the worst feeling for light sensitivity, but no pain.  I could barely keep my eyes open with my blinds closed and curtains drawn.  I even ended up wearing sunglasses indoor and minimal lights on at night.  Even the TV glare was too much for my eyes.  So I pretty much just keep my close as long as I could, nap if I could.  But every time I wake up from nap, my eyes were super dry and ended up using 1/2 vial of refresh plus.  Continued the scheduled eye drops with refresh plus.  Since I napped too much during the day, I just didn't feel sleepy at night, so I thought percocet would help. Bad idea, it actually kept me up. I did end up start using refresh PM for night time, so I had to keep my eyes closed and just listened to my ipod.  Thank god for ipod. :)

No comments: