Wednesday, March 07, 2012

Day 1

No pain, but feels a little like something is under the contacts, especially the right eye.  The drops helped with the sensation.  Wow, I can see, don't have to squint like crazy to just see something right in front of me.  It's great that I can see across the room. 

First follow up appointment today.  Vision check was 20/70 right eye, 20/60 left eye but with pin holes 20/40 right eye and 20/30 left eye. So all in all, not bad.  Doc approved, no problem.

After, had lunch and ice cream with a friend and wandered around for a bit in the mall.  Feel a little light sensitive, otherwise no problem.  Had to keep reminding myself to put refresh eye drops in my eyes hourly so not to dry up. I wasn't sleepy at bedtime but could sleep, probably not deeply so I ended up taking tylenol pm to get me to sleep and not wake up in the middle of the night.

No comments: