Saturday, March 10, 2012

Day 4

Work up in the morning needing about a full vial of refresh to open my eyes without feeling dry and grainy.  Then I had an appointment midday and a baby shower in the afternoon.  This was my chance to see if I'm able to drive and be able to work on Monday.  I can definitely drive, but needed to squint with my darkest sunglasses due to the midday sun.  So I ended up getting a ride from a friend for the baby shower.  Coming home at night, definitely see starbursts with the light a little worse than with my contacts but it gets a little better with lots of blinking.  Didn't feel like I needed a lot of the refresh drops, but I keep reminding myself to use them every hour or so. By now, I just feel like the contacts bandage needed to come out, it was beginning to irritate me.  I'm the type of person who hates wearing contacts to sleep, only occasional naps.  Again slept with my ipod.

No comments: