Thursday, November 11, 2010

NBA Nets vs Cavs

I got tix from CCF to the basketball game for $40/pair in the middle seats. Pretty good seats for the price. I figured why not? It would be my first NBA game and it was pretty cheap game. The only problem was who to ask to come with?

My thought was that I don't really know who would be interested in going with me. So I decided to ask one of the guys I met at church that I knew was interested in B-Ball. VL is from Cali and knew several people from my home church. He's very funny too, great sense of humor. So I asked him to come with as friends, no other intention at all.

He ended up asking me if we want to grab a bite to eat before the game as I would be going staright from work. I didn't even think that this might become a date at all. He did paid for the meal and drove me from dinner to game.

From my close girlfriend, this turned into a date, despite me being completely oblivious about it. This was only supposed to be friendly hangout time. Oh well. We shall see what will happen next.

Otherwise, game was fun but the best part was the end that determined the results. I would definitely be up for another one. The weekend after I found out that there were 2 other girls from church that are up for sports game too. Now I've got buddies to go with for the next games.

This turned out weird, probably me being oblivious. Oh well. We shall see what happens the next time I see him.

No comments: