Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

The week has been great. Came back from CCF interview then went into my FP rotation at Morristown office. They are very laid back and pretty much just do what you like and they are ok with it. I went in on Tues and then before I left at noon, one of them told to go home and take the rest of the week off and show up on next Tues after my St Luke's interview. Amazing or what? Worked only 1 day for the entire week. It was great. I just vegged for the rest of the time and just recuperating from the traveling for the previous interview and the previous month in Seattle and rest up before my crazy whirlwind of interviews in the next month.

I spent Thanksgiving with Kirstin and her family. It was great that I get to catch up with her and her process with the match. She's doing AOA match and she pretty much has narrowed down the a few she wants and knows the order to rank. I wish her the best and in getting what she wants. Perhaps we may end up in the same city for once. ;)

Her family is great. They pretty much have adopted me for the holidays and I have spent a couple of nights with them a couple of times. Her mom, Mary, makes good food, fairly healthy and taste good too. No complaints about food. It's been so long since I have had any home cook meals. Just satisfying. I just kind of vegged out at their place as well, definitely did not do any Black Friday shopping. I don't have any absolute need and have no need to wake up that early on my days off where I don't have to be up and functioning by 6am.

Overall, it was a quiet and relaxing time.

No comments: