Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Wanderings ....

Here I am working in the library as work study and my head is pounding after a week's worth of not getting enough sleep and stressing out with 2 tests, with the last one tomorrow. But all I can say is that God has been wonderful and great. What can I do without Him? I really don't know. Anatomy test was as hard as I expected but God was gracious enough to let just pass and gave me a whole new insight in how to study again. It's amazing in how forgiving He is and how He is our strength when it's the most unexpected and undeserved.

Bible study CMDA yesterday was really good and a great reminder of what He has done to save us and picked us out from the millions of people. He definitely answered our question of "Why me?" and that it is His mystery and He'll reveal it when it's appropriate. How precious is that, Him planning the rest of my life as long as I trust, believe and obey Him. The bible study leader gave a really short version of his testimony of his life in Kenya and it really hit me that we may say we are christian but our lives need to be changed in order to live our lives as His testament.

Anyways, this was just a simple reminder of our lives and walk with Christ, very simple and it's something that we all claimed to know. This is my input for the next couple of days. Now back to more studying for Histology .... yippee hiya.....

No comments: