Monday, August 10, 2009

18 mos break of Boards!!!

Got my scores back and now just waiting for my PE scores.

CK - 217/89
CE - 524/84

Funny thing happened, my scores flipped flop from step 1. I actually did better in USMLE than COMLEX. That tells you something about COMLEX. Slightly disappointed with COMLEX but from studentdoctor forum, it seems like most people dropped on CE. I didn't have too big of a drop but I was hoping to be about the same or higher. Oh well. I did hope to break the 220s on the CK but any improvement from Step 1 I'll take. I think by the end of my studying time, I just got really tired and just want to get it over with. What's done is done. Now I can only hope for the best for the match.

Now I get to have a break from boards until step 3 during my PGY 1 year. Yea!!

No comments: