Saturday, October 07, 2006

Awesome God ..... our bodies ...

I miss having praise and worship nites where people would just sing and joyfully worshipping the Lord. CMDA had one on Friday and it was great an comforting to me because it was like I've found the common ground with all the people at the fellowship. I think this really just stemmed from the email that I got regarding Rsolved for next year. I really do wish to go but it's on a weekend that I do not have off and at the busy time of the quarter. booo. I really do want to go and get the strong teaching and fellowship. oh well. Guess God has a bigger and better plan for me here.

Beyond that, my week here has been the same so far, class, study, some form of entertainment to amuse myself during mealtimes and more studying and hoping to be able to crash for more that 5 hrs a nite. A little update on the anatomy course, I definitely do not want to eat red meat any more because I can smell the meat as I dissect the body and it's really gross. We just finish the upper limb unit and it was great to see how great our God is even in our bodies. the nerves and arteries that we have are so complex and cleaning it out to be able to see them just amazed me to no end. It is like a network of ropey strings but it does everything that our arms does. How amazing is that. So that's what I'm studying right now for my exam on Tues. There's so much information but I trust God and know that He will provide me with exactly what I need.

On a side note, please pray for me in getting closer to God in my walk. I feel like I've been so far away since graduation especially now with crazy hectic schedule and trying not to be consumed by med school. I'm excited in that CMDA is having samll accountability groups and I can't wait to see how that goes. It's a bit like small groups at GOC. Anyways, back to more crazy studying of our amazing bodies.
Toodles.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

When will you be back for Thanksgiving? I'll be in the Bay Area from the 22-26 (but really, its like the 23-25).