Saturday, October 21, 2006

Last 2 weeks .... ugh

The last 2 weeks was a torture, not only do I feel like I've ran a marathon of testing but I feel physically drained. I started thinking why in the world that I'm here in this med school. But then I thought of how God has opened the doors to let me in here. I have to keep that in mind or else I will go crazy with the load of work and not doing well. I have 2 classes where I'm barely passing with a 70. How sad! But nonetheless, God has reminded me that He put me here for a reason and that He'll see me through this crazy quarter. I can't really complain about the hole that I have let myself in with all the testing and the depression that came with it last week because I did learn something and that God has reminded me once again to have faith and believe in Him. I have to keep reminding myself to "have faith in God's faithfulness to us" as someone in my Bible Study have said.

This weekend is for me to refocus myself again and rejuvenate in learning the wonderful things of our bodies and of the reason that I choose to be in the medical profession. Please keep this in prayer for me and that I won't get sick unti Thanksgiving when I'm home as the weather turn chilly and rainy and windy. The winter of LA already and am not used to real winter yet since I've been away from NorCal for 4 years.

Once last thing, I have Shanghai to forward to over Christmas Break. My parents booked a trip for a week right before classes start again for me. I'm so excited!!!! :P (I've test to come back to and jet lag to deal with for classes the day after I come back, but it'll be one of those few trips with my entire family. Can't complain about that.)

alrity .... toodles til next time.

No comments: