Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Whole Foods - New Eye

Today, I went to Staples to get some stuff printed and bound and saw that Whole Foods is next door. Being that it's lunch time and I couldn't try the Thai restaurant that I wanted to so I decided to venture in and see what I could get for lunch. All through undergrad, I never liked Whole Foods at all because of being too organic and too expensive and totally not my taste. But this time around, I find Whole Foods very intriguing and totally fun. It's just too bad that I don't have the time today to wander around.

They have this whole area just for salad bar but their salad bar is very different. They've got the real salad bar, hot foods like Indian curry, popular Thai dishes, traditional American comfort food and desserts. All this and they have a dine in area that look very much like the ski resort's cafeteria by the windows in Tahoe area in Cali. Not only this, the shopping there is awesome. A ton of stuff that I missed from Cali and I was able to find them. It was great for the 20min that I could squeezed in to wander.

This new perspective on Whole Foods must be because I am older and have changed my taste a bit. Before you would never find me willingly to step foot into a place like this. I am so glad that I did today and found a great place very close to my apt. It seems like a great place to study for my upcoming boards as well. :)

No comments: