Saturday, March 14, 2009

My Birthday

This year's birthday was very low key. I just made myself the pseudo annual birthday meal myself. In my family, my mom would always make fish, crabs/lobster, veggies, birthday noodles and buy the Asian/French yummy cake for everyone's birthday. So for myself, I made noodles and pan fried a orange roughy fillet and bought myself a slice of chocolate cake from the market. It's my ghetto version of birthday meal for myself.

I went out to dinner with a couple of med school friend to CPK. I haven't been to CPK since I was in LA. It was still good. Going there reminded me of home, more of So-Cal. I totally wouldn't mind going back but I don't if I was willing to stay. I feel more comfortable being out here, the east coast. It's more of my pace and fits my more impatient personality more. Who knows, it might change in the next day or so.

Regardless, thank you for all the well wishes.

No comments: