Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Shanghai .... :P

Wow! Shanghai was great. Loads and loads of shopping and history lessons. Those lessons were very brief but nonetheless very informative. I enjoyed it a lot.



This was my brother, Warren, trying to be cool at the airport before the trip.








A family pic at one of the more scenic places.

A Romantic scenery and it's my brother with me ... ::sigh:: hehe :)




A beautiful scenery with just me and look at me all bundled up. It was 4 C. brrrr. really cold.

One of the meals had fish head soup and look at the size of the bowl!!

Shanghai's famous small steamed buns with soup inside at the original restaurant. Yummy!!!

A large version of the famous Shanghai small steamed bun. Literally a straw is needed for the soup inside. Delicious!!

A shot of Shanghai's night scene. Really spectacular. The govt spends about 1 mill RMB per night for the lights.

A copycat of our New York love.

On our way home on the airplane ....

It's the summary of my trip!

No comments: