Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Preview to Crazy February ....

Time to get use to four hours of sleep and study like crazy for a marathon of Monday, Friday and sometimes Wednesday tests with some days doubled up!!! Time to get on the Caffeine, namely, my fav Mocha. =P School eased us into it starting from last week. It was so bad but starting this week, it's gonna get ugly. Please pray that I'll have the strength to last me till spring break in March and the dependency on God for all things to come, regardless how well I do on my tests.

My plan and hope for South Africa trip this summer has been cancelled because our school has a riduculous international policy. Ugh. Annoying. So summer is back to the drawing board. But I'm hoping and praying that God will open the doors for maybe next summer or my 3rd/4th year rotation through Institute of International Medical Missions. Please pray for that as well and my parents for being more receptive in my desire in serving overseas.

My accountability/small group is going really well. We are hitting the basis of who God is and it's wonderful to see how all of us get together despite being busy to help each other to know God even more. We are going through Attributes of God. Even though it's my 2nd time through, it's still a blessing because it became a reminder of what God had provided and prepared me at UCLA for the relatively unreceptive world of medicine. Now, I use the same book to help two of the girls to establish a firmer grasp on the foundations of who God really is without the man centered misconceptions. For that, I'm thankful.

I'm really trying to keep in touch with my gals from home. And I've better but not the best. Give me time. =P

It's short, but I really need to go to bed and start on my busy month of February.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

hehe. i see that you got my email. saturday sounds good... 7pm? (we're on the same time zone, right?)