Tuesday, January 09, 2007

First week back....

First week back to school and I feel like I've been through a whirlwind already. Jetlagged from my trip and having to studying like crazy for a unit test in Anatomy and then feeling overwhelmed with the amount of study materials that I have to get through already. I'm just thankful that I'll have a 3 day weekend this week to recuperate and spending Monday in a nearby city shopping and catching up with the real world.

I just feel like this quarter will be rough especially being winter and having a whole new class to play a game with. But I'm sure God will show me something good. I'm just thankful that it's not so crazy that I can't breathe. The schedule in Feb is already scaring me please pray for my physical endurance to get through the crazy month.

The accountability group I'm in is going well and I really enjoyed it. My group is going through the Attributes of God and we just talked about evangelism and how to tell unbelievers that the only to heaven is through Jesus. We really talked about how to differentiate a man centered God and God Himself. I have always thought thought that I was not ready to be leading a accountability group but God doesn't forsake. He really helped me through this meeting because I was able to tell the girls the difference. :)

I'm excited for Thurs. Our school is having a general meeting regarding a possible South Africa medical mission trip. Perhaps I'll be able to go.

Anyways back to more studying .... and the lovely EKGs....

No comments: