Monday, February 28, 2011

Interesting ...

Funny thing happened this past weekend.  It was suppose to be relatively quiet with me attempting to read for my in-training exam.  Saturday night turned out to be something different.

Dinner with people I know from church but once I got to Wonton Gourmet, it wasn't only people from church but other Chinese people from other churches.  Dinner was fun, conversations were random and just plain having a good time.

After dinner, debated between bowling or hanging out at Ferdi's place.  We ended up at Ferdi's place, where I met even more Chinese people who are PhD or med students at Case.  How bizarre.  It just goes to show that us Chinese will find each other in some ways and connections go far and wide.

Wonton Gourmet is good per Midwest standard.  It's fairly authentic. Would totally warrant a next visit.

I found out that I sucked at Rockband, esp at drum. Oh well, serves me right for not being a big gaming fan until med school. Will definitely need to get into the Wii and xbox.

No comments: