Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Weekend

I was working the weekend. I was being nice so the 2 guys with family on the service can get the weekend. This way I can get my 3-4 days New Year's weekend for sure.

I guess I lucked out, since the staff on for the weekend is a quick rounder so it won't be too bad. Also CCF gives us a free meal as well for the holiday. It wasn't so bad. The entire weekend I was done by 1pm so I get the rest of day to myself. It was only 4-5 hrs a day and by the time I was finish, I would still be fairly early in calling home.

I do feel sad, depressive, since I was the only one around for the holiday. Definitely lonely. I do believe it was the first time that I have felt the loneliness to this extent. It made me really miss my family. The very first holiday that I did not go home. BooHoo.

I just spent the weekend with me and myself and my lonely pitiful Christmas tree. I did watch the classic Christmas movies too. My favorite is still the Miracle on 34th St (original and remake).

No comments: