Wednesday, June 16, 2010

My brother's graduation ...

One long crazy weekend ...

Sat ... early morning drive for the long awaited haircut with my fav hair dresser. Hair feels much lighter and much easier to deal with. Then photo session with my parents. I don't like to be in photos and my mom is determined to get some good shots in with my brother so she can send to them and to keep them on her phone ... sigh. Surprisingly, we did get some good ones. Then onto our usual family game night, except this time around it's Monopoly and MahJong. Before it used to Big 2 card game... my family goes through phases.

Sun .. graduation ceremony and pictures galore. We took pics prior to the ceremony with my dad's side of family. Way too many pictures and I'm the silly girl with the green hood in the midst of lavendar hood for dentistry. Oh well. The ceremony was over 2 hours and I was so bored ... then dinner at a fancy Chinese restaurant where the food is more for the adults and the younger gen was wondering what half the food was. One of the dish is the fish's stomach ... interesting and ech... Then onto our usual family game nights ... oh the crazy fun ...

Monday ... finally finshed with packing up my brother's room ... This was the 3rd trip out to bring his things back home. Imgaine how much things he had as a single guy. I swear, he has more than I do and I have an entire apt with furniture and what not. We moved everything back home and his stuff filled up my room, his room and what used to be the study. Amazing how my brother has pretty turned the house into his storage until he finds a job and move out. I'm just waiting for the phone calls from my mom when she can't stand up any more and need to vent... haha

No comments: