Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Uganda

I am excited. Can't wait ... Thurs I'll be embarking on my trip to Uganda doing my last medical school rotation. After that, when I come back, I'll be waiting for my degree and be officially a doctor. No more playing doctor. Wonder what my next adventure will hold.

My adventure in Uganda will on the following blog as it is part of the organization that I'm doing my international rotation with. I don't think I'll try double blogging. Too lazy. Hopefully I won't get into something way over my head. I'll update as much as I can when I'm there, but definitely when I'm back.

INMED Blog - Uganda

I'm glad that I have finally found an apartment in Cleveland, OH before I leave. That's one less thing for me to fuss and cram/stress about when I come back. Now I just have to wait for the final word at my apt complex.

No comments: