Thursday, March 18, 2010

Matched!!!

Mon 11:55am
Congratulations! You've Matched.

Thurs 12:55pm
Cleveland Clinic Foundation

I officially have a job post graduation. I matched into Categorical Anesthesia. Cleveland, OH will be my home for the next 4 years. My family decided to play their own version of guessing game. My brother and dad guessed Baystate and mom guessed Maine Med. I personally knew that I would end up in Cleveland, just a gut feeling that that's where God was leading me to. I'm thrilled to be there and am not disappointed that it was my third choice. To me my first 3 choices were all my number 1's. I just couldn't really distinguish their tiers. I guess I'm still processing the results but nonetheless, it's great.

Now, I just have to find a place to live so I can get the moving process in order once I'm back from Uganda. Now only if I could get my mom stop going on and on about moving process long enough for me to fully process what happened and make my own decisions. Seriously, she is starting to treat me like a kid again. ugh.

I need to savor the sweet moment.

No comments: