Wednesday, February 10, 2010

ROL #1

I have Maine Med, Baystate and Cleveland Clinic running around in my head. I can't decide how to order these 3. I love each of the three. Maine Med is smallest of the 3 and is in Portland, ME. It's gorgeous and has a very quaint feeling. The only thing holding me back is the small Asian population. Baystate is great, a medium size, great hours, resident friendly. Clinic is great too, the only thing is that it's big. It has great cases and great name.

The decision really is between a big well known program or a small regionally know place. Decisions, decisions.

As the next couple on my list would be VCU, UTSW, SLU and Thomas Jefferson. With them, it'll probably be based on location. They are about the same feeling for me.

I know that I'm definitely going to be disappointing my mom regarding UW ranking. It's going to be middle of the list because I'm not sure how well I'll fit into the rogram there. I love Seattle but just not sure about the program itself.

The rest will be based on location again with Mizzou at the end. I'm not the greatest fan of these because of location. Texas Tech is not on my list because I didn't have a good gut feeling about it and also, it sounds a little sketchy being that I feel like the residents learn from books.

Will see how it all turn out.

No comments: