Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tornado Watch on Thurs then Snow/Rain on Sat ....

In the span of my life, I've never thought that I would get to see a tornado or hurricane watch/warning. Thunderstorm and snowstorm weren't such big of deal since it can't do as much damage and not as scary as tornado or hurricane. But the tornado watch was definitely made the Thursday much more interesting. It was a mix between warm air, rain and crazy crazy wind. The wind was just blowing everywhere. It was never in one direction.

Then Sat, close to mid April, we've got a mix of snow and rain all day with the temp in mid 30s. This is not April weather. It should be warm and springy not cold and wet, can't wait til the real spring comes along. This late winter thing is starting to get slightly annoying.

Wish me luck on apartment hunting/calling in Jersey. Hopefully, I'll something reasonable.

No comments: