Saturday, April 07, 2007

Dress up and down and up and down .....

This week flew by and it was a blur most of the time. Besides the normal tests that we have during the busiest week, they gave us more patient encounters where have to dress up professionally. So this week, I felt like I was continuously dressing up and down and up and down, a unending cycle. ::sigh:: Imagined that will be my life in a few more years but between office clothes and scrubs. Ho fun for me!

The weather here is freezing again. And here I thought that it's spring and that I coule perhaps run outdoor instead of motivating myself to go to the horrible gym that we have. Oh well! maybe in a week the weather will be great again.

I watch Jericho online on CBS.com. It's really good, talking about the end of the days by nuclear bombs and how the US has divided on itself. It just got me started thinking how wonderful it is that I have the eternal faith in Christ and eternal life with Him. The townspeople in the show had no hope whatsoever and they only have the hope of fake US military saving them and carry them through the winter without heater. The people also felt that they have to do everything themselves and end up turning against each other. It just scared me that that's who we were before Christ and that we turned against each other really fast because we didn't have that eternal faith. I'm just glad that I have Christ on my side and that victory comes with it. :-P

No comments: